- Take a look at my favorite articles
- or browse through all mathematical articles.
- See expository talks I wrote up
- and my research.
- I keep a list of math articles related to my PhD project.
- A student might be interested in my diagrammatic cheat sheets for learning
- or my collection of resources for (pure math) PhD students.
- The open minded reader can take a look at Questions in Information Theory.
- For the practically minded, there are How-to articles for things you could do with software.